I get it. We all want to look like superheroes and stars, be it Captain America, Daniel Craig, or Katniss Everdeen.
Fortunately for us, there is no shortage of magazines, products, and supplements promising us those results in just a few short weeks/months!
UNFORTUNATELY for us, reality doesn’t agree. Yes, we can eventually get the results we’re after…provided we put in the time, energy, effort, discipline, and dedication.
So how DO we get there? For most people – the superhero version of themselves would require a loss of fat and both increase in muscle. We covered the weight loss side of this in a recent article.
If you’ve read that article, then you know our recommendation is usually to start with trimming the fat before we pack on some muscle, which is the focus of today’s article. If you’re a person on the thinner side of average looking to bulk up, this article will cover you too.
Whether your goal is to get bigger and stronger, or improve power and explosiveness for sports, you want to see progress — and pronto.
But building muscle efficiently requires more than just putting in time at the weight rack. Along with your strength training regimen, diet and lifestyle choices all play important roles.
There is a difference between gaining muscle mass for men and women. Men have a higher muscle production than women; often this is used as an excuse when it comes to growing muscle mass. This does not mean that women cannot gain muscle mass. In fact, women can experience big gains in power and muscle mass as well and they should train their muscles the same way as men do.
Too often the gym is a place of stagnation. The training is highly motivated. First successes become visible, your body begins to define itself. And then: standstill! Many athletes are familiar with this problem. The repetitions of an exercise cannot be increased. The body weight is no longer increased by muscle mass. Mass Extreme can help here. Imagine what it would be like to go back to training with all your strength and motivation, because your body finally shows the desired success again. Even if you are just beginning your training career, Mass Extreme can help you to fulfill your training plan faster.
Reducing Total Body Fat
Limit sweets, high fat foods, sodium, and alcohol. Foods that contain higher levels of added sugar or fat in addition to alcohol can cause you to consume excess calories. In addition, studies have shown that these foods may lead to increased body fat, especially in your stomach area.
- Limit these foods as much as you can. This will help support any needed weight loss or reduction in body fat.
- Added sugars are those that are added to foods during their processing. It doesn’t add any worthwhile nutritional benefit — only calories. Limit foods like: candies, sweetened beverages, pastries, sweetened canned fruit and desserts.
- Remember that sauces, dips, and dressings often contain lots of sugar and/or sodium. By adding these to your meal, you can be consuming additional calories without realizing it. Ask for your sauces and dressings on the side, or skip them altogether.
- Also limit alcohol. It’s not recommended for women to have more than 1 glass daily or men to have more than 2 glasses.
Consume limited amounts of grains. Limiting carbohydrates may help you decrease your total body fat while maintaining your lean muscle mass. Combined with exercise, this can help you increase your lean body mass.
- Following a low-carb diet has been shown to result in weight loss and the reduction of body fat.
- Grains are found in a wide variety of foods, but are most prevalent in grain-based foods (like bread, rice, or crackers). These foods do not offer as many nutritional benefits compared to other carb containing foods like dairy or fruits.
- If you include a grain based food, try to stick to an appropriate portion size which is 1 oz or 1/2 cup.
- Also try to choose 100% whole grains when you can. These foods have additional fiber and other nutrients than more processed grains (like white bread or white rice).
Pills Mass Extreme – works? results, side effects
According to manufacturers and customer reviews, there can be no negative effects on the use of the product as it is a purely herbal product. As a precaution, however, pregnant women, nursing mothers or children should refrain from taking this preparation. If you are already taking other medicines permanently, you should consult your doctor before buying.
The Advantages of Mass Extreme
- Enhances your physical performance
- Aids in the increase of your muscle mass
- Enables you to train more intensely
- Leads to the development of a lean body physique
- Stimulates the growth and development of your muscles
Having an attractive, athlete-like physique is not easy. It demands extensive hard work and dedication. When you start working on your fitness goals and changing your body shape, you want to have visible results showcasing the success you have achieved.
Sometimes, you put in a lot of effort but no considerable accomplishment is evident. Mass Extreme can help you get there and give you what you are looking for. Followed by a proper diet and good workout sessions, you can achieve the ultimate body shape you are looking for.
The Mass Extreme supplement constitutes 100% natural ingredients. It entails no artificial element that you need to worry about. It has four powerful natural ingredients which make it highly potent and gives you the best results.
Schedule your workouts
o avoid over-training, set up a schedule that works for you and your goals. Organize your routine so that you can work two muscle groups simultaneously and save time (supersetting). Examples could be a chest and back day, bicep and tricep day, or a chest and bicep day.
- Here is an example of a split routine that gives you plenty of time to break down your muscles, and plenty of time off to let them recover:
Day 1: Chest and biceps, followed by cardio
Day 2: Back and triceps
Day 3: Rest and cardio
Day 4: Legs and abs
Day 5: Shoulders, followed by cardio
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Rest
- Another routine you can try is an upper/lower split. Here’s a schedule you can use:
Day 1: Upper-body workout, followed by cardio
Day 2: Lower-body workout
Day 3: Rest and cardio
Day 4: Upper-body workout
Day 5: Lower-body workout
Day 6: Rest and cardio
Day 7: Rest
Mass Extreme ingredients
|Fenugreek extract||increases glycogen synthesis in muscle cells allowing the storage of additional cells increasing muscle bulk|
|4-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA)||increases the secretion of natural growth hormone, boosts energy and improves efficiency by producing energy from burning fats|
|D-aspartic acid (DAA)||a known amino acid, resulting in an increase in testosterone and thus facilitating training and increasing its efficiency|
|Phosphatidic Acid (PA)||responsible for the stimulation of growth and increase in muscle volume|
|5-Deoxy-Adenosylcobalamin||a strong ingredient responsible for muscle growth during exercise and physical activity|
|Maca Root Extract||increases energy levels and strengthens the physical stamina of the body.|
Tablets Mass Extreme review, feedback
The majority of opinions about Mass Extreme are positive, both among users and specialists.
Many people like to talk about how this product works, they are almost always positive reviews.
People who do not like to buy in the dark can look at the opinions of users who have tested the product themselves and can say something more about it.
Despite the wide market offer, there is currently no product on sale that could match Mass Extreme.
Pills Mass Extreme original price, where to buy? online shop
Due to the great popularity of Mass Extreme, the quantity available is limited. Many readers have already ordered today. The cheapest price for mass extreme is only available in the original shop. For security reasons, please do not purchase the product from another supplier.
More in this category:
A graduate of dietetics at Coventry University. He continuously expands his academic knowledge by participating in training and conferences. When developing diets, he takes into account patients’ food preferences, seasonality, day plan, potential disorders, and body composition analysis results. He prepares nutritional programs on the basis of latest recommendations and scientific news. He motivates, supports and works on the change of dietary habits among his patients so that the effects they obtain are durable.